TCFA would like to retract a former statement on policy regarding percentage of sales.

In a blog post, we stated that TCFA would retain 30% of sales, if accepted as a TCFA artist, in the eventuality of a sale.

TCFA would, in fact, only receive 20% of the sale, as the other 80% goes to the artist.